Driving lessons, until the province moves into Phase 2 of the reopening on June 16 – hopefully – are CANCELLED due to the restrictions. Stay safe; everyone do your part please to help get us through this Phase!
The FALL RIVER, ENFIELD, SACKVILLE course that was scheduled to start on April 25/21 will now start on JUNE 20th at 1 pm.
The FALL RIVER, ENFIELD, SACKVILLE courses scheduled to start on May 30/21 will now start on July 24th at 1 pm.
Protocols for Covid-19:
1. In the best interest of everyone, instructors, students, and their families, we are no longer doing home pick-ups and drop-offs because Covid-19 is easily spread! So, Fall River area students will need to meet us at the Fall River plaza near the Credit Union or at Lockview High. Dartmouth/Cole Hbr. area students will need to meet us at Access NS on Baker Dr., or Cole Hbr. Place, or Dart. Sportsplex. Halifax area students need to meet us at Dart. Sportsplex. Drop-offs will be at those locations also. Please don’t discuss individual circumstance(s) you may have with my instructors; communicate only with me, Karen. Thank you!
2. Students must bring their own mask to each lesson (and wear it over their mouth and nose while driving) because of the inability to keep a 6 ft. distance from the instructor. Please note that if they forget to bring it, it will be considered a no-show (fee $30 + tax).
3. Students must sign a waiver saying that they have completely sanitized the surfaces of the car which they will touch, and that they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
4. Students must also bring their own sanitizer to clean the touchable surfaces of the car with.
5. We will cancel an in-car session for safety’s sake, if we are not feeling well. We understand that this may be an inconvenience, but we must do it. Again, please don’t discuss individual circumstance(s) you may have with my instructors; communicate only with me. Thank you!