Regarding our protocols for Covid-19:
1. In the interest of instructors, students, and families, we are no longer doing home pick-ups and drop-offs because Covid-19 is easily spread! So, Fall River area students will need to meet us at the Fall River plaza near the Credit Union or at Lockview High. Dartmouth/Cole Hbr. area students will need to meet us at Access NS on Baker Dr., or Cole Hbr. Place, or Dart. Sportsplex. Halifax area students need to meet us at Dart. Sportsplex. Drop-offs will be at those locations also. Please don’t discuss individual circumstance(s) you may have with my instructors; communicate only with me, Karen. Thank you!
2. Students must bring their own mask until Oct. 4 to each lesson (and wear it over their mouth and nose while driving) because of the inability to keep a 2m-distance from the instructor. Please note that if they refuse/forget to bring it, it will be a no-show (fee $30 + tax). After Oct. 4 we will ask for their proof of having had 2 vaccines, wherein no mask will be required.
3. Students must sign a waiver saying that they have completely sanitized the surfaces of the car which they will touch, and that they do not have any Covid-19 symptoms.
4. Students must also bring their own sanitizer to clean the touchable surfaces of the car with.
5. We will cancel a session, for safety’s sake, if we are not feeling well. We understand that this may be an inconvenience, but we must do it.